Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sorry I haven't posted in a while!! I have been so busy but I need to get back to posting and letting everyone know what's going on in my world.  I have been really busy with work and ThirtyOne Gifts, and having a great time meeting all kinds of new people.  This company is wonderful and they were not kidding with the words of Reward, Encourage and Celebrate us women. I have been more rewarded in this company then I ever imagined!! If anyone has a interest in what I do, I would love to share, email me at twallsaap@gmail.com.

Just arrived today was a product called About Town Blanket, great for taking to any kind of a sport game.  I had to have it monogrammed with GO BLUE!!  You can check out my website at www.mythiryone.com/twalls and see what kind of fantastic products we have. Here are just a few samples of our products!!

Life seems like it is going by so fast, as we wake up in the morning we feel that cool air in the morning which reminds us that winter is on the way. I am not looking forward to the cold, especially with the Fibromyalgia!  Well we will be getting away and enjoying the sunlight soon and warmth with great friends and family!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today!! May the Lord give each one of you a blessing, just make sure you look for it no matter how small or how large it may be. Remember to always bless someone else when you  can!!  He always blesses us!!


No comments:

Post a Comment